« S+art the Day Quote | Main | Angela's Post: Photos After Dark »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a01157246cc69970b013484b1e460970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Tips and Techniques: Creating Value in Ink Drawings:

Consignment

How-do-you-do, just needed you to know I have added your site to my Google bookmarks because of your extraordinary blog layout. But seriously, I think your site has one of the freshest theme I've came across. It really helps make reading your blog a lot easier.

Cross Hatching Artist

Hey nice post! Cross hatching is my favorite technique. You can visit my blog to see some of my cross hatching works (I also make videos showing the drawing process with pen and ink). You are welcome to check out a blog post dedicated to my cross hatching art at http://igor-lukyanov.blogspot.com/2010/03/drawing-cross-hatching-technique.html

Thanks,

Igor

torrent download

Thank you for sharing this. It is a nice post. Really informative and helpful especially for a person like me who wants to have some great technique in drawing.

Lose Baby Weight

Nice one, there is actually some great facts on this post some of my subscribers may find this useful, will send them a link, many thanks.

Gluten Free Soy

Cool, there is actually some good points on this post some of my friends might find this relevant, will send them a link, many thanks.

Free Baby Products

Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

My Photo

Pages

Blog powered by Typepad